Zend Studio 4 Beta Program:
The Zend Studio Development Team is proud to announce the availability of Zend Studio 4.0 Beta!
The Zend Studio Beta Program is aimed at allowing professional PHP developers such as yourself the opportunity to take the product for a test drive and share your feedback with us, before we give the green light for the actual release of Zend Studio 4.
Zend Studio 4.0 Beta introduces a host of improvements including greater stability, enhanced performance and many user-requested features–for a full list see Technical Changes.
Zend Studio 4.0 Beta’s major new features:
- NEW – SQL Database Support & Connectivity: Including the most widely used professional databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
- NEW – Code Snippets Integration & Support: Over 100 reusable code snippets, utility functions and code samples.
- NEW – PHPDocs Support & PHPDocumentor Integration: Generate professional documentation directly from the PHP project source code.
- NEW – Smart Goto Source: Speed-up the development process by easily comprehending your and your teams’ code.
- NEW – Syntax Highlighting for CSS & XML: Intuitive script editing with a visualization of code syntax and hierarchy.