Gregory ha rilasciato la versione 1.2 di SACK!
* Fixed bug where there was no way to turn off the AjaxFailedAlert warning.
* Fixed behavior where you would have to redeclare an element to be replaced.
* Added psuedo-random element to data sent to prevent cache issues.
* Added workaround to Opera 8’s lack of full support.
* Added responseXML variable to hold XML return.
* Added variable to hold the HTTP Atatus response.
* Added setVar method to allow easy (or alternate) way of setting data values.
* Added check to the nodeType of given element and return data correctly.
* Other misc tweaks and refactoring.