Rilasciato php 5.1.2:
the PHP development team is proud to announce the release of PHP 5.1.2. This release combines small feature enhancements with a fair number of bug fixes and addresses three security issues. All PHP 5 users are encouraged to upgrade to this release. Some of the key changes of PHP 5.1.2 include:
- HTTP Response Splitting has been addressed in ext/session and in the header() function.
- Fixed format string vulnerability in ext/mysqli.
- Fixed possible cross-site scripting problems in certain error conditions.
- Hash & XMLWriter extensions added and enabled by default.
- Upgraded OCI8 extension.
- Over 85 various bug fixes.